Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table, Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered (LX9)
- LX9 PREMIUM FEATURES: Featured on TV! Boarding Platform with arched frame makes mounting and dismounting easier than ever. Extra-long, aerospace-grade stainless steel handle for easy-reach ankle lock. Traction Handles and elongated Stretch max Handles add decompression option and assistance. Convenient Storage Caddy.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Acupressure Nodes for optional trigger-point relief. Adjustable Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame for add decompression and stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It's easy to do rotation responds to simple arm movements shift body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position. Includes premium EZ-Angle Tether with preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees for easy adjustment, or remove for optional lock-out in full inversion.
- TRUST TEETER: Safety Certified by UL; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; 5-Year Full Warranty; Frustration-Free Assembly with BILT app; Free TeeterMove app with guided inversion sessions; Rated to 300 lb, 4 ft 8 in - 6 ft 6 in.
- FDA REGISTERED: The ONLY Inversion tables for back pain registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. Teeter inversion tables are indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.
Part Number: LX9A
Details: Setting a new standard in back pain relief, the Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table is fitted with premium features and accessories to enhance relaxation and easy of use. Unlike any other inversion table on the market, the LX9 features Bluetooth connectivity via the bonus Tracker, which pairs with the free TeeterLink app to sync your inversion angle in real-time. The LX9 is set apart by its unique and functional design, including an arched base with boarding platform that makes for even easier mounting and dismounting! The innovative FlexTech Bed is supported by an 8-point suspension system that flexes as you move for the best decompressive stretch. The tracks on the table bed accommodate the included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes for targeted traction and pressure-point relief. The LX9 is equipped with the following premium features and accessories for a one-of-a-kind inversion experience: Boarding Base Frame: Designed to make mounting and dismounting easier than ever, with an arched frame and non-skid raised boarding platform. Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle Lock System: This extra-long handle allows you to secure the ankle supports without straining your back, for a comfortable fit. Stretch Max Handles: Long, sturdy grips provide enhanced user assistance and stretching options at any angle. EZ-Stretch Traction Handles: A simple push and release adds decompression at lesser angles of inversion or easy rhythmic oscillation; push on the ends for a quick-release from full inversion. EZ-Angle Rotation Control: Embroidered markings at pre-set angles of 20, 40 and 60 degrees offer a simple guide from beginning through advanced inversion. TeeterLink Tracker: This Bluetooth angle gauge pairs with the free Teeterlink App to track your inversion angle in real-time sessions. Storage Caddy: Within easy reach while in use, this convenient holder can store the contents of your pocket, a phone, water bottle, or Acupressure Nodes.
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 31.0 x 11.0 inches
We Also Recommend
Teeter FitSpine X2 Inversion Table, Extended Ankle Lock Handle, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered (FitSpine X2)
Teeter FitSpine X Inversion Table, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered (FitSpine X)