Teeter FitSpine X2 Inversion Table, Extended Ankle Lock Handle, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered (FitSpine X2)
- X2 PREMIUM FEATURES: Extended ankle lock handle for easy securing. Acupressure Nodes provide trigger-point release while Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT AND SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame for added stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It's easy to do - simple arm movements shift your body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position. Easily adjusts to any angle with optional lock-out in full inversion.
- TRUST TEETER: UL 3rd-Party Safety Certification; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; 5-Year Full Warranty; Frustration-Free Assembly with BILT App; Free Teeter Move App; 40+ Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4 ft 8 in- 6 ft 6 in user capacity.
- FDA REGISTERED: Teeter Inversion Tables are the ONLY registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. The Teeter is indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.
Part Number: X2
Relieve back pain in style and ultimate comfort with the Teeter FitSpine X2 Inversion Table. The staple of the X-Series is the innovative FlexTech Bed supported by an 8-point suspension system that flexes as you move and enables the best decompressive stretch. The unique track design on the table bed accommodates the included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes for targeted traction and pressure-point relief. For optimum ankle comfort, patented wrap-around Ergo-Embrace Supports are made of specialty, pressure-reducing foam and the Ankle Comfort Dial lets you easily customize your fit. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the bed and A-Frame allow you to enhance your stretching and decompression. All X-Series models are fitted with features and accessories to enhance relaxation and ease of use. Premium feature upgrades available in the X2 model:
The FitSpine X2 boasts an EZ-Reach Ankle Lock system with an extended handle that reduces the need to bend when securing the ankles, ideal for back pain sufferers.
Package Dimensions: 49.2 x 29.9 x 8.3 inches
We Also Recommend
Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table, Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered (LX9)
Teeter FitSpine X Inversion Table, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered (FitSpine X)