Classic Folding Rebounder
Our classic rebounder folds in half for easy storage and transportation. This fold is made possible by the most innovative, safe, durable, and PATENTED hinges on the planet.
Includes 2 Free Gifts:
1) Custom Carrying Case ($45 value)
2) “Keep on Rebounding” DVD ($19.95 value)
- Up to 300-lb. user weight.
- Full 40″ diameter
- Height: 10″
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Virtually indestructible metal frame with baked-on, high-gloss enamel paint (the frame is dipped, not sprayed). The frame is also guaranteed to confidently support up to 300-lb.
- New, safer spring-to-mat connection. “Little feet and big toe friendly,” designed with your safety in mind.
- Guaranteed maximum structural integrity, even for the Half-Fold (frame folds in half, legs fold under).
- We have developed the BEST springs on the planet! We feature the highest caliber Soft-Bounce springs available to provide the perfect balance between the mat firmness with just the right amount of jump response and joint-friendly soft-bounce resilience. Our wide-belly, 3 tier-tapered shaped springs create an ideal bounce that promotes body alignment and prevents ankle pronation. The ReboundAIR™ has larger, longer, and stronger springs than competitor brands.
- Permatron™ mat, with double-sided, reinforced circumference bands. Meticulous workmanship to withstand 300-pound user weight and guarantee decades of regular use.
- The most innovative, safe, durable, PATENTED hinges on the planet; rounded and internally bolted to prevent spring cover tears that are so common with other brands.
- Fitted legs that unlock and fold for easy storage of your ReboundAIR™ rebounder, even on the Standard model.
Weight: 35 lbs
Dimensions: 41 × 23 × 5 in
Cover: Black, Red
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their products descriptions and/or ingredient list. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before consuming any product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any health information provided in this product description is for informational purposes only. We do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This information is not meant to replace or substitute professional medical advice. No statements in this description were evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product described herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend
Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table, Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered (LX9)
Teeter FitSpine X2 Inversion Table, Extended Ankle Lock Handle, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered (FitSpine X2)
Teeter FitSpine X Inversion Table, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered (FitSpine X)